Sunday, January 9, 2011

Maddie has been Adopted!

My sweet foster girl Maddie is ready for a new home!  She is just over 2 years old, has all her shots, is neutered and loves people!!  She is perfectly house trained, is wonderful off leash, crate trained, and is simply an easy keeper!   She had a litter and apparently was not getting along with her son, with whom she lived with.  She is great with my 3 dogs, fearful for a day, but then learned to trust!  She needs a minute to trust new dogs on leash, but off leash is relaxed and playful.  She rides in the car well, I have trimmed her nails and given her a bath with no issues at all.  For more information about Maddie, please contact me!

4 comments:

  1. Maddie is beautiful dog, Judy. You've given her great foster care, and now she's ready for a new home. Great work and good luck to Maddie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would adopt this dog if I could! (yes Judy, I even asked my husband....) I would be happy to be a personal reference for Maddie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maddie has been adopted!! She has gone to her forever home and is in heaven as her new owner is a clicker dog handler. She has Maddie's attention and will be able to teach her many new behaviors. So happy for both Maddie and her new owner Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome Judy! I am so happy!

    ReplyDelete